Thinking about where to study? We’ve put together a short list to show how BIMM can connect you to a life in music.
1. You get to meet people like Lianne La Havas, Chuck D, Michael Eavis, Lalah Hathaway and Bob Geldof on a regular day at BIMM.
2. The tutors are your way into the music industry.
3. You know that dream you had of playing Glastonbury? We’ve got it covered…
4. A day trip at BIMM takes you to places like Church Studios, the Ministry of Sound and the Royal Albert Hall.
5. The facilities have just had a cool £10 million spent on them.
6. Executive Principals are inspirational.
7. You can choose to study in London, Manchester, Brighton, Berlin, Bristol or Dublin.
8. DID WE MENTION THE FESTIVALS?
9. If you’re a slacker, you might find that BIMM isn’t the place for you (making a career in the music industry is hard work).
10. 64% of graduates end up with a job in the music industry within 6 months of graduation.
Glass City Vice at 2000 Trees Festival – watch video