Attend our Virtual Audition and Interview Preparation Week
Are you planning to join us at BIMM Institute Dublin in 2021? As part of your application, you’ll need to attend an audition or interview before being accepted. However, we know that the prospect of this can be enough to make your heartbeat and palms sweat! Don’t worry – our exclusive Audition Preparation Week is just around the corner.
Join us from Monday 15th February to Saturday 20th February via Zoom to practice your performance and get exclusive interview tips and tricks with our Audition and Interview Preparation Week. Our virtual events will boost your confidence while providing a taste of what to expect at your interview or audition, and BIMM as a whole.
Our Audition Preparation Week is available for anyone who has already applied via CAO for the following degree and diploma courses:
- BA (Hons) in Commercial Modern Music (Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Bass)
- BA (Hons) in Commercial Modern Music (Songwriting)
- BA (Hons) Music Business
- Part-time CPD Diploma in Professional Musicianship (Vocals, Guitar, Drums and Bass)
- Part-time CPD Diploma in Professional Musicianship (Songwriting)
- Foundation Diploma in Music Business
- Foundation Diploma in Music & Audio Production
What can you expect from the Virtual Audition and Interview Preparation Week?
Throughout the week, we will focus on a different course and audition stream every day. You just simply select your course when booking. These daily events will include a group information session about what to expect during your audition or interview. There will also be an optional individual tutorial where you can practice your performance with our expert tutor teams.
As well as helping you prepare for your audition or interview, these events will introduce you to our teaching methods, tutors, graduate success stories, student support, and provide a taste of what it’s like studying here in Dublin. Overall, you’ll get a real insight into what exciting things await you at BIMM.
How do you join?
To attend, you must have applied to one of our degree or diploma courses before 1st February.
To book your place on our Audition and Interview Preparation Week, complete the booking form here.
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so we recommend you book your place as soon as possible. You must include your name, instrument choice, contact number, and CAO application number (if applicable).
After submitting the form, our Admissions Team will be in touch within 24-48 hours to confirm your place. Please also be aware that we allocate individual tutorials on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each day will focus on a different course and audition stream. You’ll learn all about our course-specific modules and life at BIMM. We’ll also share support and guidance for your upcoming auditions. Plus, our Admissions Team and some of our tutors will be available to answer your questions.
The week will be broken down into the following audition streams:
- Songwriting Audition Preparation – Monday 15th February
- Vocals Audition Preparation – Tuesday 16th February
- Guitar Audition Preparation – Wednesday 17th February
- Bass Audition Preparation – Thursday 18th February
- Drums Audition Preparation – Thursday 18th February
- Music Business Audition Preparation – Saturday 20th February
- Music & Audio Production Audition Preparation – Saturday 20th February
You don’t have to join us for this event, but it’s the perfect way to give yourself a confidence boost and speak to our tutors. If you need more information on BIMM Dublin courses, you can contact our Admissions Team at [email protected]. or by ringing +353 1 5133 666.